Post Feedback | Printer-Friendly | Send Article to a Friend |
April 9, 2013 - by CG News Desk
- Pier 17 shops are open Monday to Saturday 10am to 7pm and Sundays 11am to 6pm. Restaurant hours may vary.
- The streets in the historic district along Fulton Street are open to pedestrians and visitors but most of the businesses in this area of The Seaport currently remain closed.
- New York Water Taxi has returned to Pier 17 with their daily Statue of Liberty Express Tours. Climb aboard this fun express ride to view the Statue of Liberty from the unique perspective of the waterfront and learn more about New York's historic skyline!
Or try the 1 hour Statue by Night Cruise and get up close to the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge, plus bask in glowing panoramic views of our celebrated towers, memorials, and infrastructure. Includes a champagne toast! All tours are narrated by knowledgeable and entertaining guides!
- Motorcoach drop off/pick up remains at Fulton and South Street.
- AND...we have resumed our VIP WELCOME PACKET discount program. Simply print out this e-mail and bring it to the New York Water Taxi/Circle Line Ticket Booth at Pier 16 for your packet of discounts and incentives!!!
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn - We are back in business! Super Storm Sandy may have knocked us down but we came back stronger. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn has under gone extensive lobby renovations and is redesigned to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. Book the Best Available Rate for any weekend in January, February and March and receive pass to the South Street Seaport Museum or Downtown Culture Pass. Promo code when calling in to book is "Rebuild". Call the Best Western Plus Seaport Inn at 212-766-6600.
Most Popular Articles on CGNY
Add a Calendar Event |
Company News |
Contact Us | Jobs @ City Guide
Suggest a Listing
For More Content Visit:
Concierge Choice Awards |
Promenade Magazine |
NY Metro Parents Magazine
Bar Bat Mitzvah Book |
NYC Activities |
NYC Dining |
NYC Discounts |
NYC Museums |
NYC Shopping |
Click here to download all of our current coupons in a single PDF; print them all, or just the ones you plan to use!