Post Feedback | Printer-Friendly | Send Article to a Friend |
June 1, 2009 - by CG News Desk
Get a glimpse of the city from high above on one of many modern jet helicopter flights offered by Liberty Helicopter Tours. They feature breathtaking views of Central Park, the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and many other sights and landmarks. There are many different packages to choose from, including Lady Liberty (6-8 min.), the Big Apple (12-15 min.), and New York, New York (16-20 min.). Here are 15 reasons they offer as to why you should join them for an aerial tour of the greatest city in the world.
1. Liberty Helicopters is the largest helicopter sightseeing and charter service in the Northeast, with a fleet of 14 state of the art American Eurocopter helicopters.
2. Liberty Helicopters has been in business and flying safely for over 22 years.
3. Liberty Helicopters continuously receives the annual Safety Award from the Helicopter Association International.
4. Liberty Helicopters is a founding member of T.O.P.S. (Tour Operators Program of Safety) and is the ONLY helicopter company in New York that is a member. For more information please visit www.topsafety.org.
5. Liberty’s highly trained and experienced military pilots receive annual recurrent Eurocopter factory training, specifically the requirement of FAR part 135 air carrier standards giving you an assurance of safety aboard our helicopters.
6. All of our aircraft crews are certified and inspected to meet the demanding standards of the Federal Aviation Administration.
7. We have our own 24 hours 7 days a week maintenance facility to service and maintain our fleet. All of our highly experienced maintenance technicians receive updated factory training on an annual basis.
8. Our marketing staff, both sightseeing and charter, are available via BlackBerry for your questions, comments or concerns 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
9. We have 2 convenient NYC locations: VIP Heliport at 12th Ave. & W 30th St. and Downtown Heliport at Pier 6 & the East River
10. We are open 365 days a year including holidays.
11. Live reservation lines are open 7 days a week from 8am-6pm.
12. Multilingual staff.
13. Our state-of-the-art climate-controlled jet helicopters comfortably seat up to 6 passengers. All of the seats face forward allowing our customers to see where they are going, not where they have been. All of our tours are narrated using state-of-the-art headsets for all passengers.
14. Unsurpassed safety and security measures are conducted at all heliport locations assuring our passengers the safest experience possible.
15. No minimum passenger requirement on any of our tours.
Most Popular Articles on CGNY
Add a Calendar Event |
Company News |
Contact Us | Jobs @ City Guide
Suggest a Listing
For More Content Visit:
Concierge Choice Awards |
Promenade Magazine |
NY Metro Parents Magazine
Bar Bat Mitzvah Book |
NYC Activities |
NYC Dining |
NYC Discounts |
NYC Museums |
NYC Shopping |
Click here to download all of our current coupons in a single PDF; print them all, or just the ones you plan to use!